Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tackling One Room at a Time - The Dining Room




Tackling one room at a time, ha! In a sense. Sort of. Actually, when I move into my new married, blissful home, I'm going to do a complete overhaul... surprise!

Here's what I'm thinking, and thinking one room at a time, as I transform the man den into a dining room. Some ideas first...


Lattice on the walls, possibly.



Love the deep, dark, richness of this dining room.



Light and Airy. Focus is on the panels, layering texture with the bamboo shades and the chandelier.


And, my "mood board" for what my plan is as of today. As I've learned, my mood changes...often!



What do you think??

1 comment:

  1. This is fab! I'm in the process of figuring out what to do in my dining room. Love this!!

    ReplyDelete