Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Promises, promises

New York pictures are coming. Promise. I left my iPhone at home this morning, so downloading the pictures onto my computer are impossible, unless Siri is telepathic. So, until tomorrow maybe this will keep you all satisfied.




Role Model.



Role model, too.





Role Model inspired honeymoon hat.


Source: pbteen.com via Adair on Pinterest


from Pottery Barn Teen. who knew?




black lacquer.



x-base ottoman, popular among the populace. ballard has one.




Gorgeous mirror. Kate Nisbet put it in a client's dining room, fantastic!

Inspiration for humpday, plans for the weekend?

Studio 123 is having a sale this weekend. Planning on being highly caffeinated and buying something awesome!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had a picture .. it was when i worked at B&A and couldn't take photos with me :(

    On another note...have you seen the asian-inspired-hermes orange buffet at 123? It's fabulous. I've been trying to convince a client she needs it and she isn't there yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went yesterday and tried to convince my mom that I needed it too! It's gorgeous. I settled for a citron yellow ginger jar.

      Delete