Monday, November 26, 2012

Stick em up

I use Pinterest as my inspiration board. I had an office in my previous abode, new office is now a multitasker - guest room, closet, storage, dog parlor. So, wall space is limited and I don't want to scare people that come to stay. My virtual musings will just have to stay that way for now. But, if I could build a wall for my ideas to stick to...

It'd be as big as Jenna Lyons of J. Crew.





From Mark Sikes pin-board of Carolina Herrera's real-life pin board. Multi-level pinning going on.
I think I just bent time.



a calm mood-board.



a busy mood-board.



And, this is how my e-mood board is looking as of 3 minutes ago. You've got Christmas present ideas, hair-dos, funnies, dogs, lamps, kitchens, and ha! a mood board - see it with the tape?

Hope y'all had a fabulous Thanksgiving, and happy monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment