Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ooops

Perhaps it's because my life is in flux at the moment, but I've been far too sidetracked to sit down and pay some attention to Interioriented. Therefore, I'm taking a moment to sit down and regroup today. Watching the British Open ... golf on TV is like classical music, it's good for the background, good scenery... and having an enormous cup of coffee thinking about bar carts. I've been obsessed with creating a bar cart for some time now, I think it's because I love a party, I love arranging things and these pictures are great inspiration for the two previously mentioned loves.




A bar cart or a bedside table if you're not into the bar cart idea



I think what you put over the bar cart is equally as important as what you put on it. The bar cart should have one of these non-party related parts a.) a plant b.) a lamp c.) fresh flowers d.) beautiful picture frame e.) gorgeous candle f.) something super neat



Nice and stocked.





Different styles of bar carts.




Why keep your beautiful glasses in a cabinet, show them off.




No room for the cart, use a tray.




The orchid is the perfect bar cart non-party related accessory.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment